RPO Talent Acquisition Partner (Mandarin Speaking)
The HR Service is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The RPO Talent Acquisition Partner
is responsible for working with Hiring Managers and providing customer satisfaction with IBM's RPO services. The Talent Acquisition Partner
will work closely with the client, IBM's operation management, and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires project management and recruiting experience to meet customer satisfaction goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Develops a network of referrals
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Manages projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns
- Cold call campaigns
- Determines advertising venues
- Works within a budget
- Consults on timeline expectations
- Consults on job description
- Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
- Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates
- Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Client focal as assigned
- Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
- Interpret data and identify trends
- Ensure client SLAs and other deliverables are met and reported on a regular basis to management
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the TA Manager and/or Operations Lead
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Preferably Bachelor's degree of any field
- Min of 3 years experience in talent acquisition; Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) experience would be of advantage, ATS management experience
- Possess fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin (speaking, reading and writing)
- 3 year experience in pharmaceutical industry hiring for sales related-roles would be highly preferred. Open to industries in life sciences such as bio-medical devices, medical testing, health, chemical industries
- Experience building relationships and consulting with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages and candidate management experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years experience with a web-based applicant tracking system
- Knowledge of functional recruitment best practices
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.