Project Management Office - Japanese Speaker
Education and Experience Required:
- Works on customer project delivery, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role.
- Provides support in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to the project.
- Supports project financial management.
- Works with Client and Account Team staff as required Client relationships are typically at the peer or first management level.
- Supports project team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in any IT/Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience on related field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Good communication in Japanese at least certified with JLPT Level 3/N3 (BJT is advantage)
- Good communication in English.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project support, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- On a development plan to build project management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite; Excel and PowePoint is an advantage.