Manager Threat Monitoring And Incident Response
Key Roles and Responsibilities would be:
- Lead Emergency Incident Response (EIR) engagements and guide local business units through a variety of incidents (i.e., breaches, malware/virus outbreaks, security incidents, and forensics investigations).
- Provide guidance on tactical and strategic response and remediation recommendations.
- Correlate and analyze Windows, Linux to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- Display an understanding of security best practices, security gap assessments, penetration testing / Cyber Kill Chain, NIST
- Deliver consulting services to local business units to enhance the existing cyber security portfolio and build and deliver Service Improvement Plans.
- Able to learn and collaborate from our close-knit group as well as contributing your thoughts, tools, industry news or lessons learned.
- Deliver end to end cyber security incident response capability
- Enhance existing incident response process and runbooks
- Delivering contextual threat metrics and reports for oversight on the threat landscape of AIA
- SME for Post Incident knowledge management.
- Prepare, write, and present reports and briefings.
Following would be the requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A minimum of5 years' experience working in Incident Response or related files.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and think on your feet
- Ability to learn and apply Containment, Mitigation, and Remediation concepts based on TTP's.
- Ability to deal with fast-paced and stressful situations
- Knowledge of ITIL, NIST frameworks is a must
Consulting, Computer Science, Manager, Linux, Cyber Security, Technology, Management, Security