Manager - OTC Derivatives & Collateral Management (LUX)
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/5 operations.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, this role is responsible to lead and direct the OTC Middle Office team processes all Over-the-Counter transactions for Custody. The service includes OTC trade capture and validation, OTC Collateral movements capture, OTC Cash Management and EMIR Services on behalf of European subsidiaries clients (Regulatory Reporting and Regulatory Reconciliations). Our mission is to perform day-to-day operations in offering transparency and high level of control to our clients regarding OTC products. Working hours :4PM - 1AM Region : LUX What will you do?
- Responsible for the team to ensure team is processing within deadlines by collaborating with Client Operations Europe Middle Office Services: Activities performed in the context of Custodian and Fund Administration principles, Prospectus, ISDA Master Agreements, internal policies and procedures and ensuring optimal client service. The team is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of all activities.
- Responsible to lead the direct day-to-day OTC Trade Processing Management, OTC Collateral movements, Regulatory services and ensures that the strategy, innovation and goals defined by the Director of Client Operations Malaysia, implemented and actively contribute to the implementation of the Target Operating Model for OTC activities
- Provide coaching, mentoring and leadership to the team.
- Accountable for the service alignment, accuracy and quality delivered across LUX.
- Identify and develop a clear vision for the development of the department. Subsequently, have responsibility for the adjustment of the structure in line with such vision.
- Manages efficiency and productivity of the department ensuring E&O losses are mitigated and minimized.
- Manage the efficiency and productivity of the team to ensure all static data is maintained and updated in an accurate and timely manner.
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Exhibits full leadership qualities with ability to handle difficult situations (staff or technical) and manage to a satisfactory conclusion for all concerned.
- Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance concentration or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3-4 years' experience in managing and coaching small teams of operations professionals.
- Product knowledge :- Derivatives & Collateral. Fund accounting would be an added advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with strong fluency in English
- Exhibits full leadership qualities with ability to handle difficult situations, strong focus on risk management and change management.
What's in it for you?
- Good interpersonal skills and networking skills with all stakeholders.
- Good organization skills and ability to prioritize workloads to meet tight deadlines .
- Demonstrated experience in implementing innovative processes.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded