Lead Specialist - Contact Centre
Drive the quality of call and email handling skills of Contact Centre Advisors (CCA) by providing constructive feedback on areas of improvement.
Work closely with Manager and Assistant Managers to improve service standard. Provide coaching & mentoring to CCAs. K ey responsibilities:
- Objectively assess the quality of telephone handling skills of Contact Centre Advisors according to QA criteria and provide constructive feedback on areas for improvement for the Contact Centre Advisors. Work closely with Operations Assistant Managers and provide them with feedbacks on strengths and weaknesses of their staff and to recommend ways to improve performance.
- Work with Quality specialist & Assistant Managers to train and coach CCAS to ensure good quality in call and email handling skills; to drive quality improvement plan and drive training needs of the team.
- Hold briefing sessions with TL and Contact Centre Advisors to ensure that they are aware of the quality objectives of the Call Center and drive action plans to meet quality targets.
- Administer and maintain accuracy of the QA reports. Ensures all weekly & monthly reports are sent out on time & accurately.
- Manage call/email complaint recoveries and chronologies.
- Ensure the department knowledge Centre (Shared folder, System, Quicklinks, etc.) are up to date with relevant information and keep staff informed on any updates.
- Work closely with Managers, Business Partners and calibrate on quality improvement to drive quality in the team.
- Conduct one to one session with specialist and ensure all QA coaching is done on monthly basis.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any fields with minimum5 years working experience in contact centre / healthcare / insurance industries, with 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management and planning skill
- Well verse in Process Engineering methodologies
- Effective stakeholder management with strong influential skills
- Result driven and proactive
Call Center, Engineer, Process Engineer, QA, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Engineering, Technology, Quality