Internship, Client Ops (TM)
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
This role is responsible to ensure treatment of cash and security instructions received from RBC Investor & Treasury Services' clients in line with prescribed market, NAV and Treasury deadlines.
Supporting region and working hours : Lux , 4:00pm - 1.00am or UK , 3:00pm- 12:00am What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure accuracy of processing is in accordance to from RBC Investor & Treasury Services' expectation
- Assist supervisor in day to day operations of the process
- Ensure outstanding items are assigned and individual departments/financial institutions are chased for resolution
- Ensure outstanding items, cash and stock recs, are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Resolution of trade queries in a timely manner
- Completion of knowledge/training within process in accordance to established
- Seek ways to enhance and improve process flow and environment
- Adherence to risk factors and seek ways of mitigation
- At least a Degree in related field
- PC literate in MS Office applications Excel and Word Knowledge of different investment instrument types
- Motivated, flexible, able to be part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Systems literate
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Process Improvement and innovation
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded