Internship, Client Ops (MO)
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
Reporting to the Manager, the Administrator will be responsible for the accuracy and delivery of the Financial Statements and Regulatory Submissions.
AU business hours, this role is required to work on shift hours from 6:30am until 3:30pm What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Organization of the day to day work of the team with a focus on the effective management of workflows and efficient and timely completion of delivered services.
- Ensuring high quality (consistency & accuracy) of allocated deliverables while meeting challenging deadlines & SLA timings for allocated client structures.
- Ensure effective process controls and procedures are documented, maintained, and adhered to. Lead the review and enhancement of controls as they become redundant/evolve.
- Independent pricing of exchange traded derivatives and valuation of OTC derivatives
- OTC and exchange traded derivatives transactions processing
- Reporting data delivery to front and back office systems
- Facilitation of settlement
- Position keeping/reconciliation/accounting
- Portfolio management reporting
- Sound knowledge in capital market, and day-to-day reconciliations of cash & position.
- Good understanding of Middle Office Responsibilities
- Competent, relevant regulatory knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Independent to work on minimum supervision.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded