Intern - Investment Accounting
- Perform daily investment accounting processing in accordance with Business Process Manuals and applicable accounting policies & standards and ensure that all investment accounting data are processed and maintained accurately, in a complete manner and on a timely basis.
- Maintain high quality of documentation for investment accounting processes and in accordance with Business Process Manuals
- Attend and respond to investment accounting enquiries from Group and Local Finance and Investment Operations teams, and other relevant stakeholders, satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
Job Requirements: Education:
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
Accounting, Intern, Investment, Finance, Entry Level