Contact Centre Advisor, CS Contact Centre
Attend to inbound call/email/fax/web portal enquiries regarding claims and policy member maintenance received from corporate clients; ensure service level agreement is maintained within target. K ey responsibilities:
- Attend to inbound call/email/fax/web portal enquiries received from corporate clients and its intermediary (Employee, Human Resource personnel, Agent, Broker).
- Escalate enquiry to other relevant departments, follow-up and keep customer informed.
- Update enquiries details into system and daily log files.
- Upload claim documents / emails into system.
- Issue Letter of Guarantee to panel hospital and insured member.
- Refer complaint cases to Team Leader.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any fields with minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in a call centres / healthcare / insurance industries.
- Must possess good command in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Mandarin speaking will be added advantage.
- Customer-orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong and proven problem solving skills.
- Flexible on 24/7 shift rotations.
Call Center, Customer Service