Contact Centre Advisor - HealthCare
Handles customer enquiries and complaints regarding all activities in panel service booking. Key Responsibilities:
- Handles customer enquiries and complaints regarding all activities in insurance policy Operation process such as Underwriting, Policy Owner Service, and Claims (PA approval, case assessment, appointment booking).
- Reports problems, potential crisis and complaint to supervisor for service improvement.
- Makes outbound call to customers for follow-up cases.
- Executes empowerment guidelines.
- Provides advice to Customer Service Representatives (CSR) on handling customer enquiries.
- Documents call activities in system.
- Documents follow up items in log sheet or send email to AIAHK Business partners and Panel strategic partners.
- Works closely with AIAHK Business Partners and Panel strategic partners to resolve the complaints and uncertain issues.
- Provide cross support to other functions whenever necessary.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
- Education - Diploma / Degree graduate in Business Admin, management, biomedicine, Insurance studies or certificate equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in customer service in call centre environment / healthcare / insurance industries.
- Certifications/licenses - LOMA / other customer service certified will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in written in Mandarin, spoken Cantonese.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Outlook, MS excel
- Experience in Group Insurance is an added advantage
Call Center, Customer Service