Contact Centre Advisor - HK Vitality Email and Webchat
Handles Email/Webchat enquiries and complaints regarding all activities in insurance(Vitality) operation process. Key Responsibilities
- To be the first point of contact for members, end users, clients, service providers and colleagues. Ensure customers' enquiries and requests are handled as per the stipulated performance standards and benchmarks.
- Demonstrate a "can do" and professional attitude when servicing members and clients with the objective of exceeding expectations with the service provided.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all members' operations and ability to apply in live case management. Ensure all customer interactions are captured and logged in CRM system accurately.
- Coordinate cases in an efficient and cost effective manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Take ownership and manage cases with a view to moving them forward in the best interests of the member and client
- Ensure all emails and webchats are answered promptly, appropriately and courteously & within SLA
- Ensure continuity of service delivery by answering all requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- To complete all calls assigned, handle other assignments and/or ad hoc projects as and when required. To manage an allocated load of cases within the working hours and ensure that it is communicated appropriately and efficiently
- Ensure that sufficient logistic arrangements are made in timely and appropriate manner to meet the needs of members and clients.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the manager.
- Provide cross support team to other functions whenever necessary.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any fields with minimum 3 years working experience in a call centres.
- Basic insurance knowledge would be definitely an advantage.
- Customer-orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong and proven problem solving skills.
- Service-oriented and positive mindset
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
Call Center, CRM, Customer Service, Technology