CloudOps Engineer - Japanese Speaker
Build, maintain, and support standard Managed Service end to end. Work with Solution offering to deliver the right set of capabilities to support and manage accounts. Work with Cloud Service Provider(s) and DXC security team to ensure compliance. Actively monitor service & Cloud, e.g. Watch/OMS notification for alerts and maintenance. Provide continuous delivery and improvement of the managed service on Service. Use the Native tools to reduce cost, increase performance, and improve security. We provide round the clock covering all regions, plus restricted accounts - handling all types of customer issues within SLAs. Manage globally and manage the billing in all the accounts using Cloud Checkr / DXC Managed Service tools. Job Requirement:
Education and Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience of managing Cloud Infrastructure (Public and Hybrid Cloud)
- Knowledge and experience of managing Operating system (VMWare, Linux and Windows)
- Knowledge and experience to maintain existing scripting (Python, shell, VB macro, etc) and Programming for system management.
- Strong judgment skill (analytical, problem solving and decision making)
- Knowledge of key technology stacks, such as VMWare, Azure, AWS and other related cloud services in Public and Hybrid Cloud.
- Understanding of the unique requirements for enterprise and commercial customer use of private cloud, hybrid cloud, and public cloud.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in Cloud Operation
- Teamwork and has strong customer focus.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with varying levels from team members to senior leadership level within DXC and customers.
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL trained.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing and work under high pressure environment
- Ability to proactively learn new technologies, processes and other skills, able to proactively search for solutions from knowledge bases, support documentation, and other information resources. Keen interest in continual learning and professional development.
- Service oriented and customer focused, able to go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in any IT discipline. Over 3 to 5 years' experience of Cloud Services.
- Professional Cloud Certified - AWS, Azure, WMWare, or other related to Cloud Certification.
- Excellent communication in Japanese at least certified with JLPT Level 1/N1 or Level2/N2
- Excellent communication in Japanese & English.
- System Administration knowledge of Cloud environment.
- Experience of joining infrastructure modernization project.
- Knowledge and experience of CloudOps and Infrastructure Support.
- Full stack engineer (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Fully Bilingual (Japanese fluent, English conversational)
- Open Source knowledge (TeraForm, Docker, Jenkins, etc.)
- Someone who has worked with Global team