A global fund and corporate services firm is looking for a VP - Legal & Corporate Services, for their Governance Services team, including multi-national corporates, private debt business and private clients. This firm has $1tr of Assets under Administration and this is a highly sort after role and firm to work for.
- You will manage legal and corporate aspects for a portfolio of client companies, managing a team, to ensure the delivery of these services
- Preparing board meeting legal documents, and running board meetings in Luxembourg
- Acting as a director on client companies
- Enhance the service level, delivery and
- You will communicate with clients, lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered.
- You will be managing the budget preparation, and managing the costs across the department for the team.
- You will maintain and develop a strong network of internationally established clients, advisers and counterparties so as to ensure the profitability and growth of the firm.
- You will coach, develop, lead and appraise employees within your team in order to motivate and optimally manage personnel. Implement processes and procedures to ensure in- and external compliance and communicate high quality standards seeking opportunities to implement efficiencies.
- You will review legal and administrative documentation and provide feedback for improvement, change, or external review if needed, in order to guarantee correct delivery and quality of the work.
- A graduate in business and/or corporate law.
- 8-12 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider or law firm in Luxembourg.
- Great team spirit and able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team.
- Multitasking, while managing unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client pro-active and result driven.
- You are highly organized and eager to take ownership of your portfolio.
- You are client focused and showing a dynamic attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills