Treasury analyst / Controller - Commercial and Service company
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
Progress your career as Treasury analyst / Controller in a Commercial and Service company.
Our client is an international company, with finance, tax and legal headquarters in Luxembourg. They are in a growing trend and activities are developing as well in Luxembourg.
- You are part of the Luxembourg Finance team and report to VP Business Operations.
- Prepare treasury reports, cash flow, including weekly cash positions, currency exposure, cash forecasting
- Responsible for various banking matters, such as setting up new bank accounts for the group, reviewing bank fees, approving payments
- Support the purchasing function and relationship with several vendors and be involved in payment approval and processing
- Support the Sales function by issuing invoices to EU and non-EU customers
- Monitor inter-company group loans and balances
- Collaborate with colleagues in the global Finance team on various projects
- From 5 to 9 years of experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or Legal
- Proficiency in Accounting
- Legal / tax background - an advantage
- Fluent in English, French is a clear advantage
- Open to international travel when required
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, project management skills