We are looking for a Treasury Dealer for China Everbright Bank in Luxembourg.
- Liquidity management and portfolio management of the entity according to related guidelines.
- Monitor and predict daily/monthly/quarterly liquidity ratio including LCR, NSFR and etc
- Execute trading with inter-bank customers including Inter-bank borrowing/lending, CD/EMTN issuance, Fix income investment and FX.
- Establish the relationships of inter-banks customers including KYC.
- Prepare periodical liquidity analysis report and internal procedure.
- Familiar with Mifid II and EMIR
- Other routine work of the department.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of liquidity management in the Banking industry.
- Deep understanding of market risks, financial tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English, Chinese is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- High level of initiative and accountability.
- A contract within our European headquarters
- A dynamic and positive working environment, with a strong emphasis on team spirit and employees well being
If you are interested, please submit your application containing a letter of introduction and a resume to us.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records for twelve months and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly.
Thank you for your interest shown in contacting us.