We are looking for a Treasury Dealer for CEB in Luxembourg.
- Pursuing bonds investment opportunities in the Asia-Pacific and European markets, handling related international trading.
- Monitoring the order book, making suggestions for the bank’s portfolio structure.
- Supporting on money market trading and foreign exchange trading.
- Supporting the issuance and underwriting of financial instruments such as bonds, MTNs and CDs.
- Other routine work of the department.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 years of successful experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge in international capital markets and money markets.
- Deep understanding of market risks, financial tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- High level of initiative and accountability.
- A contract within our European headquarters
- A dynamic and positive working environment, with a strong emphasis on team spirit and employees well being
If you are interested, please submit your application containing a letter of introduction and a resume to us.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records for twelve months and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly.
Thank you for your interest in our Bank.