- Permanent, Full time
- Taleo Consulting
- Full time
Transfer Agency Business & Process Analyst - Luxembourg
Transfer Agency Business & Process Analyst
With offices in Paris, Luxembourg, Brussels, TALEO provides customers with solutions, from a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and IT systems, constantly seeking to create value. 70 % of our assignments require a business knowledge and / or project leadership skills. We provide our customers with the best talents on the market, only highly-skilled professionals who become agile members of your organization to help your team get the job done.
- To work as part of large, experienced and motivated Team of Business Process Analysts to work through and support through to implementation a Transfer Agency Transformation project..
- Work with the Business, IT and Vendors to review procedures, processes, system to be in alignment of a new technology solution for the TA.
- Ability to liaise with IT and the business developments teams throughout the life of the project
- Propose process changes and system developments to improve functionality to meet Client and Business needs when design fund and investor processes.
- Interacts with the Business in analysing and supporting and amending existing operational and client processes and amendments required to support the new IT infrastructure.
- Details client and business requirements for management approval.
- Works as part of the BPA Team to gather business requirements, design, UAT and work with the Business in the roll out and implementation of small changes/docket pieces.
- Train partners in the system requirements for TA.
- Supplies Knowledge shares to offshore partners.
- Supplies operational support to users for new systems or process and system functionality.
- To work with the IT vendor updating and mapping existing TA workflows.
- Investigates and identifies database areas that require enhancements.
- Re-engineers processes to ensure that both business and client needs are met and efficient processes are in place in the core TA system and its various surrounds.
- Interacts with staff in various departments including IT, PMO and operations to formulate and implement solutions to improve processing.
- Understands, determines and thoroughly documents business requirements and where appropriate, prepares feasibility and cost effectiveness proposals for changes throughout the lifespan of the project.
- Helps management prioritise workload to meet the current milestones with a view to enhancing/implementing longer term strategic solutions
- Creates and writes procedures for new TA applications to replace legacy systems.
- Look at vendor solutions and their impacts on the business model and TA department.
- Coordinate vendor development task to insure successful delivery of change.
- Coordinates testing of new systems and system modifications.
- Writes proposals for system changes/enhancements. Implements new efficiencies to improve accuracy and timeliness and reduce costs, risk and errors in line with any changes suggested by the project.
- Instructs staff and works with the Global Functional Training Department to update TA Department Procedures with new system processes and functionality.
- Provides technical support for system exception and functionality processing.
- Participates in meeting both on-site or via telephone with both clients and vendors
- Communicates effectively with the Business, Management, Clients and Vendors around process change, technical upgrades and enhanced functionality.
- To assist in the support of TA throughout EMEA and other global locations as required.
- Ability to detect potential issues or challenges and to proactively raise awareness to both the team and/or Management as appropriate.