Looking for a fast-paced work environment, new challenges and an amazing and friendly team? If yes, you definitely should read this below!
Transaction Management Administrator / Location: Luxembourg / Salary: Up to 70K€
With a worldwide presence, this international asset servicer is currently looking for an analytical and problem-solving Transaction Officer for its Luxembourg Office. You will be in charge of the administration of Luxembourg funds and the processing of transactions supported by accurate and complete documentation.
This is a unique opportunity for you to enhance your skills, join a dynamic team and evolve in an international work environment!
Transaction Management Administrator – Main Tasks:
- Ensure transactions are processed within the agreed cut off time
- Ensure proper control on banking transactions – managing receipts of funds and processing disbursements
- Analyse client’s operational and legal documentation with regards to investment transactions
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully paid, etc.)
- Prepare/review client reporting, (e.g. audit requests, etc.,) ensure resolutions of the various client queries in a timely manner and ensure proper resolution of issues including those with internal departments
- Support team in case of specific or technical queries during the investment transaction process
Transaction Management Administrator - Profile:
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or any related field.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in Fund Administration (PE/RE) in Luxembourg
- You have fund documentation and processing transaction knowledge.
- You are fluent in English and French (any other language would be an asset)
- You have a good organizational and communication skills.
Transaction Management Administrator - Offer:
- An attractive salary up to 70k according to your skills and your experience
- Bonus based on performance
- International and stable environment
- Career opportunities
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Alessia Cavallo.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!