What will you do?
- Ensure transactions are processed by the cut off time agreed
- Ensure proper control on banking transactions – managing receipts of funds and processing disbursements
- Analyse client’s documentation with regards to investment transactions
- Coordinate and manage interaction with the custodian, Depositary
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully paid, etc.
- Ensure proper communication with clients, within the business line and with other internal departments
- Ensure proper resolution of issues including with other internal departments
- Ensure the business line is properly represented internally
- Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with internal processes being followed
The role also requires helping to ensure that the duties (including Legal duties) of a custodian, a depositary (safekeeping) and/or a Banker are applied, respected and the services are aligned with group decisions and global operating models.
What do you need to succeed?
- University or post-Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Law with work experience in Fund Administration Operations for 1 to 3 years
- Working knowledge of the funds industry, fund documentation and processing transactions Knowledge of some systems used in the funds industry and in particular fund administration
- Fluent in English and French. German, Italian language skills would be considered an asset.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with various providers (internally and externally).
- Ability to represent the company internally and externally