Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Luxembourg and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Our values & playfields:
Together, let's build Talan's future. Job Description
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
- Review and analyze project specifications;
- Develop effective strategies and test plans including design and estimation of test cases;
- Execute tests (manual and automated) and analyze results;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams & assist in troubleshooting issues and repro-duction steps;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Coordinate QA team activities during release & post-release testing. Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience of quality assurance in large (more than 500 employees) organizations;
- Mandatory minimum 5 years of experience of quality assurance in the finance industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA coordination position;
- Ability to work in Agile teams (ISTQB AGILE Certified Tester or equivalent).
- Test analysis and design (ISTQB Certified Tester or equivalent),
- Basic knowledge of SQL,
- English writing skills (C1 European Level).