Technology Consultant (Infrastructure & Network)
INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Luxembourg, a professional to cover the following opening: Technology Consultant (Infrastructure & Network) You will...
Job Requirements You have...
- Participate in the member states connections project, as main point of contact with the Member states technical experts to define case by case the most suitable solution for interconnection of information systems;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the specific area of ICT infrastructure technology - member states connections, data connectivity and external systems integrations;
- Provide Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology in the framework of CMS, with design and planning of required data routing and connectivity, data access and availability;
- Elaborate non-functional (technical and security) requirements in relation to members states connections, including systems integration and network connectivity aspects;
- Elaborate vision documents focused upon infrastructure components, eg. networking, firewalls, gateways;
- Elaborate and review of Information Systems architectures (infrastructure and networking) at various levels - conceptual architectures, high level designs, detailed designs;
- Coordinate with the external supplier all the design and implementation activities, closely monitoring, validating installation plans, configuration and test scenarios and propose go live scenario;
- Implement and maintain the minimum required IT monitoring and management tools allowing a 24/7 dashboard based monitoring and a proactive response;
- Provision, configure, and test software and hardware components (infrastructure and networking) contributing to build up the CMS information systems;
- Daily collaboration and support for other technical areas required for the successful implementation of the IT systems.
- Travelling depending on project's needs.
You have specific expertise...
- Master's degree equivalent to 5 years degree, plus 11 years of IT experience;
- Proven knowledge and experience in planning and designing a greenfield information system with networking environment, of medium size scale with external connections;
- Expert knowledge proven by previous projects on networking design and architecture: IPv4, IPv6, dynamic routing protocols, switching, IT security, layer 3 to layer 7 firewalling, remote connections, datacentre design, SDDC, virtual networking and firewalling;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack, standard networking protocols, encryption technics.
- Knowledge in implementing and administration of application layer controls as proxy, reverse proxy technologies, forward proxy;
- Design, deployment and management of Software Defined Datacentre solutions, including NSX technologies, virtual firewalls
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents;
- Capability to present and explain a network design at all levels (conceptual, logical, physical etc.) for different types of audience, from technical experts to business end users;
- Excellent skills in design and architecture tools as Visio, Enterprise Architect or similar.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural
- Very good command of the English language is mandatory. Working language is English.
- Expertise in designing and implementing reliable and secure electronic communication between remote sites, based on WAN and VPN solutions;
- Expertise in implementing data connectivity solutions as backbone for information systems to exchange data
- Proven expertise on networking technologies with minimum level Professional certifications- such as CCNP or CCIE Enterprise, Datacentre or Security, or HPE/Aruba Expert
- Expertise in network security areas including firewalling, application firewalling, IDS/IPS, threat intelligence; proven experience in configuration and administration of security devices from main vendors;
- Experience in implementing tools for automated networking provisioning.
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
Y ou are...
- Datacentre infrastructure design and provisioning: workload estimation, network and capacity planning, deployment;
- Expertise with defining the enterprise architecture
- Experience designing and implementing DCIM solutions;
- System administrator knowledge of VM technologies, Microsoft and Linux servers;
- Administrator knowledge on storage and backup areas;
- Networking behavioural monitoring tools;
- Deployment of hybrid on-premises- cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS);
- Encryption and PKI technologies.
You will get...
- Learning enthusiast
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
- (Relocation support)
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CVs in English.