Our client is a subsidiary of a top international insurance group headquartered in Luxembourg is looking for a Technical Governance Specialist (M/F).
- Be involved in relationship with Head Office about specific technical initiatives;
- supervise and govern implementation of Client’s Group technical policies and guidelines;
- be involved in development and governance of Client’s central solutions;
- calculate and validate main technical elements included in Client’s quarterly Profit & Loss report;
- conduct forecasting and historical series analysis and propose solutions to specific technical issues detected in the portfolio;
- support whole Client Network on technical topics, with a particular focus of improving the Client Network carrier’s know-how on corporate employee benefits solutions;
- conduct investigations into portfolio data to calculate performance metrics and pricing parameters;
- cooperate with Data & Portfolio management department in addressing any profitability issue or concern;
- establish technical best practice for all the administration activities, aiming at improving the administration efficiency in coordination with the IT department.
Skills & Competences
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics or other numerate discipline;#
- at least 10 years of experiences in similar or relevant positions is required;
- experience in global organizations, with scope across different geographies is required;
- strong technical knowledge of Group insurance is required;
- experience in underwriting can be an asset;
- details oriented approach;
- strong communication skills, especially in discussing technical topics with non-technical people;
- programming language would be an asset as well as experience of SQL queries, dealing with large data sets;
- advanced knowledge of English and at least another European language.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible and entrepreneurial approach to work, willing to take on new challenges and look for new ways of doing things. The role will be based in a dynamic company and, as part of a specialized technical team, will require good multi-tasking and supporting of colleagues. As such you will be able to manage a wide range of projects and tasks with multiple deadlines.