- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Full time
Specialist Transfer Agency Dealing (9 month contract)
Specialist Transfer Agency Dealing (9 month contract)Specialist Transfer Agency Dealing - 9 month contract
Overview of role
The key task is to handle the client daily orders within the Dealing department. He/She is the Operational Contact responsible for all markets. In addition to his/her specific tasks, he/she has generally a global understanding of the business in order to answer operational client queries.
• Dispatch of the daily incoming faxes among the Transfer Agency;
• Processing of client faxed daily orders for all markets (subscription, redemption and switches) via dedicated application;
• Monitoring and handling of the electronic dealing (Swift, STP, NSCC).
• Answering client queries received by phone, fax, letter or e-mail (internal co-ordination with other departments when necessary);
• Supporting sales offices and Client Support Manager Team for operational cases;
• Handling internal queries from Schroders group / Schroders Luxembourg departments;
• Maintaining dealing documentation and customer correspondence files up to date;
• To work on "early shift" in order to assist Asian markets & start daily dealing tasks;
• To work on "late shift" in order to assist in the end of day process and dispatch of daily prices by e-mail.
• Thinks, talks and acts with clients in mind;
• High level of accuracy;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to focus on routine processing work;
• Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines (cut-offs);
• Ability to work independently;
• Good team player;
• Computer literate is mandatory;
• Fluent English is mandatory.
Knowledge of Transfer agency system functionality;
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
SWIFT knowledge would be an advantage;
Any additional European language would be an advantage.