Service Desk Agent - European Commission
INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening: Service Desk Agent (m/f)
Perform daily operations
Monitor information systems
Set up backup and monitoring systems
Perform troubleshooting and problem solving
Management of change requests
Administer linux and windows information systems
Draft procedures and documentation Job Requirements
- Have a knowledge and experience in IT systems administration
- Bachelor or equivalent experience, in a relevant subject
- Knowledge of Centreon monitoring solution
- Knowledge of GLPI ticketing system
- Being security cleared at CONFIDENTIAL UE level or being in a position to become cleared. If the personnel is not yet cleared, the contractor will have to start the process for requesting the security clearance issued by an EU Member State directly after the signature of the contract and will have to provide evidence to DIGIT LISO.
- Good command of English and French (written and spoken)
- Ability to participate in meetings, good communicator
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work are mandatory skills;
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and accurately document
Documentation and training is available to integrate people in the team. INTRASOFT International
provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.