The responsibility of the right candidate will be to assist with reviewing, analysing and testing eFront requirements, which would be requested by the operation teams across all AD offices. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Platform Delivery Team lead.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Senior eFront Business Analyst - Luxembourg
- Act as a key person in the delivery of eFront project initiatives;
- Attend and keep log of workshops to gain an understanding of system & user requirements;
- Act as the link between Operations and IT teams to assist on gathering business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations;
- Write project documentation (specifications, test plans, user guides);
- Ensure users adoption of the projects by providing training and monitoring the users' acceptance;
- Act as a first level of support when needed;
- Work closely with the Platform Delivery Team lead and escalate any issues or concerns.
- You have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Audit or Economics;
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration, audit firms or domiciliation;
- You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, accounting;
- You are experienced with eFront FrontInvest solutions, and you have a good understanding of the platform;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset);
- You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive;
- You possess team spirit and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).