With a worldwide presence, this international credit institution and asset servicer is currently looking for a senior Technical System Analyst who can deal with ambiguity and manage change effectively for its Luxembourg Office. You will assess and analyse business and system needs, explore alternative options and work collaboratively with the Project Manager to meet business requirements and project objectives.
This is a unique opportunity for you to enhance your skills, work as a project leader on small to large development or maintenance projects and evolve in an international work environment!
Senior Technical System Analyst – Main Tasks:
- Provide consulting services on small to large IT projects of varying complexity and develops proposals for senior management
- Assess, research and analyse business and system needs, exploring alternative options to recommend technology solutions and designs that meet sponsor needs and PLC deliverables
- Lead detailed design phases for projects/ programs identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Prepare high level and detailed technical specifications for projects in accordance with PLC, security and architecture documentation objectives
- Together with Project Manager, determine best mix of development, interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives
Senior Technical System Analyst - Profile:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience within a similar role on Information Technology projects in Luxembourg
- You have technical skills to assess, research and analyse business and system needs as well as programming languages knowledge
- You have experience with design, project plan phases and successful implementation
- You are fluent in English (any other language would be an asset)
- You are a good team player, “out of the box” thinker and problem-solver
Senior Technical System Analyst - Offer:
- An attractive salary according to your skills and your experience
- Amazing team of Technical systems Specialists
- International and stable environment
- Career opportunities
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Alessia Cavallo.
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Keywords: Compliance / Control / Controlling / Operational / Risk / Risque / Opérationnel / Audit / Manager / Management / Legal / Officer / Internal Audit / Trust / Regulatory / Régulation / Juriste / Analysis / Analyst / AML / KYC / FATCA / QI / Tax / Cross Border / Reporting / IFRS / GAAP / Consultant / Consulting / Corporate / Fund / Fond / Asset Management / Banque / Bank / Banking / CFO / COO / CEO / Head / Finance / Financial / Wealth Management / Private Banking / Retail / Investment / Credit / Liquidity / Market / Taxation / Fiscalité / CAIA / CFA / CAS / CIA / Basel / Bale / Fiduciary/ Fidu/ Accounting / Assistant / Accountant / Comptable / Comptabilité / Compta / Reporting / IFRS / GAAP / SAP / ACCA / EOC / Management / Back / Middle Office / Lawyer / Avocat / Conseil / Advising / UCITS / SIF / SICAV / SICAR / Private Equity / Real Estate