HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of HSBC, is headquartered in London. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 66 countries and territories in our geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa.
With assets of US$2,7bn at 30th June 2019, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services through four global businesses: Retail Banking & Wealth Management; Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Global Private Banking.
The HSBC Group in Luxembourg is a significant employer and operates several businesses including asset management, securities services, private banking and corporate banking.
HSBC’s Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) division provides banking products and solutions to corporate clients across both our Global Banking and Commercial Banking businesses. Our customers include Fortune 500s, multinational companies, local corporates, financial institutions and government bodies. GLCM offers the full range of integrated cash management solutions including the full range of Payments and Receivables Solutions, Liquidity Management Solutions, and electronic Delivery Channels. GLCM is one of HSBC's global business lines and key pillar that drives the bank’s growth. GLCM is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 55 countries. We support global Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets relationship managers by providing the products and expertise their customers need. The most important way we help customers is through our international connectivity. HSBC's geographic footprint covers 77 per cent of global trade. Our experts work with colleagues and clients across the world, helping customers do business across borders.
For our Global Liquidity and Cash Management activities in Luxembourg, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Sales Manager – Global Banking Markets (NBFI)
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our sales team. This role is based in Luxembourg. The portfolio will consist mostly of multinational clients in the NBFI sector.
Role and Responsibilities:
The jobholder is responsible for delivering high quality sales client management for top tier Global Banking and Markets (GBM) and Commercial Banking (CMB) customers.
The role holder will manage the provision of client service to high-valued Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) clients, ensuring client expectations are exceeded and HSBC offers a superior service to that of our competitors.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• To maintain and enhance existing revenue streams and develop new revenue streams by identifying and selling innovative GLCM solutions to clients in the NBFI sector, thus maximizing commercial profitability and relationship depth.
• This involves both sourcing new business opportunities within the portfolio as well as reviewing and renegotiating the full range of payments and cash management services as well as effecting any relevant initiatives required by the HSBC Group
• To be recognized as a cash management specialist with an ability to display competent knowledge of relevant products and services within the jobholders area of responsibility. This is where the key sector angle comes into play: the succesful candidate will be able to understand the NBFI clients’ specific requirements and match these effectively with our solutions and products.
• To act as a lead sales representative on opportunities with key clients and/or deals
• Consistently role model the sales manager competencies; providing guidance and coaching to other sales managers and team members where necessary
• Through regular client dialogues,originating leads, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
Professional Skills and Experience
If you want to work in our challenging and multicultural environment and be part of a global team, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC in Luxembourg strives for true diversity in its workforce and as such we are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.
For any GDPR request, please send it to: email@example.com.