- Permanent, Full time
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 08 Mar 18
Senior Relationship Manager (M/F) – France, Belgium, Germany, Nordic countries, CIS, South Europe, MENA / UHNWI
Senior Relationship Manager (M/F) – France, Belgium, Germany, Nordic countries, CIS, South Europe, MENA / UHNWIBanque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
We are currently looking for our Private Banking teams a
Senior Business Developers / Senior Client Advisors (M/F) – France, Belgium, Germany, Nordic countries, CIS, South Europe, MENA / UHNWI
- Initiate and develop relationships within the private banking environment in order to acquire new clients on the defined region.
- Develop and maintain a network of intermediaries related to the targeted market.
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products).
- Ensure that client instructions are well executed in order to guarantee a high level of service.
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions in order to acquire new clients.
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank's investment strategy is properly implemented.
- Master in Finance, Business Administration, Law or equivalent.
- Significant experience in a business development activity, allowing you to acquire a strong network of HNWI / UHNWI and financial intermediaries in the targeted region.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and services that HNWI's / UHNWI's typically require.
- Very good knowledge of tax and financial planning.
- It is absolutely necessary to have an excellent command of English and the language(s) used by the targeted clients' region.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships.
- Strong client- and result-orientation and proven negotiation skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Able to travel.
- Team spirit and willingness to be involved in a dynamic environment