You will join the legal fund management team.
- Take care of the legal and administrative aspects related to the drafting and updating of the legal documentation of a perimeter of investment funds – mainly UCITS and AIFs.
- Preparation of board meetings (coordination of board pack), attend board meetings and take minutes of the discussions.
- Set up the contracts of the UCI’s and prepare and monitor the administrative aspects (annexes). Draft and review legal aspects of (external) agreements.
- Liaise with internal departments as well as external partners and counterparties (CSSF, audit firms, notaries, etc. )
- Regulatory research regarding new regulations and provide advice to management and other departments
- Provide support to the other departments on legal issues regarding the (development of) investment funds
Required Skills & Competencies
- Legal (bac+5) / Master degree in Law
- An investment fund professional with minimum 3 to 7 years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry and with a thorough understanding of the life of a Luxembourg investment fund - preferably with prior experience in a management company or domiciliary agent department
- Aware of the regulatory needs in AIFMD and UCITS V
- Rigorous and well organized. Great administrative skills are a must
- Fluent in French and English
- Team player with good communication skills