Senior Change Specialist (M/F)
Senior Change Specialist (M/F) Who we're looking for We are looking for someone that can easily understand and adapt to any type of change demands, having a general understanding of the fund industry and its challenges with excellent stakeholders management skills and, has the ability to react quickly in a structured way / methodological approach.
The Senior Change Specialist is responsible for supporting internal Business stakeholders to deliver change across several areas. You will be working closely with Change Specialist across the Group, Business and various stakeholders to understand the demand for Change covering EMEA region. You will have responsibility for maintaining and prioritising the book of change impacting one or more functions with a forward-looking approach. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. The team
If you want to join a small, very dynamic, experienced and friendly team, please don't hesitate to apply! What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Own, manage, facilitate the book of change for one or several areas; prioritising the change with a forward-looking approach;
- Liaise and support the Business stakeholders to deliver the Book of Change across the region but also across the Group;
- Provide expertise and analytical skills for setting up proper change governance;
- Challenge any change demands to ensure alignment with the strategic direction and dependency / conflicts with the Book of Change and senior stakeholders vision;
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Minimum 10 years experience in the fund industry, preferably in the Asset Management;
- Minimum 5 years experience in conducting Business Change;
- Experience in Business Architecture;
- Fluent in English, any EMEA language is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference;
What you'll be like
- Adapt, react quickly in a structured way to a various range of change demand;
- Address and raise challenges to senior stakeholders in a simple way;
- Be flexible towards the change needs; managing a book of change; performing some analysis; piece and some project management type related work, when needed;
- Work in a challenging environment;
- 6 Sigma or any other change qualifications welcomed.
- A critical thinker who's able to look at things from different angles;
- Enjoys solving problems;
- Keen to improve what we do for our clients and how we do it.