Senior Business Analyst - Software
Position: Senior Analyst Software (m/f) Job position: Permanent
Job type: Full time
In Luxembourg we are a boutique business offering comprehensive asset servicing capabilities across both traditional and alternative funds. Through our unique positioning we have seen a significant business growth and a need to build upon our already high performing team.
Northern Trust provides comprehensive transfer agency and shareholder services as an integrated part of our fund administration services, across multiple jurisdictions and multiple fund structures. As part of our offering Northern Trust undertakes reconciliation duties, responds to client/shareholder enquires, and maintains the fund shareholder register. We also perform the distribution and dissemination of shareholder statements and shareholder information. Y our main responsibilities are:
• Analyze and test functional requirements from the business.
• Organize, plan and oversee development of the requested functionality.
• Provide L3 support in case of production incidents You are highly committed and ideally possess the following skills:
• A Bachelor degree in Economics, Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
• Proven know-how and in depth experience in Fund Accounting
• Knowledge of the following would present a significant asset:
1. transaction processing, asset categories and related SWIFT messaging
2. Knowledge of fund fees and expense payments
3. ETF specific functionality and processes
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
• Flexibility, also related to working time
• Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German or French being considered as an asset. About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.