We are working with a well-known European Asset Manager who are looking to recruit the first Auditor for their Luxembourg ManCo.
We are working with a well-known European Asset Manager who are looking to recruit the first Auditor for their Luxembourg ManCo that will have responsibility for the execution of audits across their EU entities. The role will work closely with the Group Head of Audit in helping define audit policy and the long-term audit plan for Europe.
- Lead and manage audits (full-life cycle) across the Luxembourg entity and other EU branches
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships between the Internal Audit function and senior management across EU entities
- Assist the Group Head of Audit with the development of the audit plan
- Manage the local co-source relationships
- Perform ad-hoc audits and special investigations as and when required
- Candidates will need to have experience of working with the Internal Audit function of a Luxembourgish ManCo
- Experience of managing local co-sourcing arrangements is advantageous
- Working knowledge of UCITS requirements is required
- Fluent, professional level English is essential
- Candidates will need an existing Right to Work in Luxembourg