Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to work for one of the most important Exchange Groups in Europe? We are recruiting now! Remote work accepted and competitive rates.
If you have this skills, you are what we are looking for:
- BEc, BA or BSc in business, or other relevant degree
- 2+ years' experience in industry,
- Experience managing a range of projects/deliverables, PM/BA experience and/or qualifications.
- Transversal business knowledge
- Strong understanding of Compliance, Risk and Legal throughout Project/BAU execution
- Stong know how in Technology and system
What will you do?
- Managing custody onboarding for all Europe client base, on a standalone basis or as part of a custody work stream for bundled services (Standalone basis for mainly UK clients or GFP only clients)
- Execute with Onboarding Management Framework
- Defining onboarding scope, implementing agreed service, in charge of coordination in between departments related to the custody onboarding.
- Reviewing structures, products, services
- Client kick-off meeting
- Handling calls with clients and third party stakeholders
- Drafting and signing off process flows and drafting and agreement of Operating Memos & SLAs as required
- Follow the progress of legal and DD and support if necessary
- Requesting setups to CTKL and for UK clients to Transaction Management until process alignment (internal systems, BCL)
- Coordination of setups with MFEX
- Support team as required for launches/migrations in/out and rollout best practic
- Support design of change requests and engage with Solution Design & Execution as required for large/complex change requests
- NBT and databases handling/updating and management reporting