(Senior) Accountant - Real Estate Investment Company - ENG
- competitive EUR
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
Huxley is currently helping a real estate investment company in order to grow its office in Luxembourg as they opened last year.
Huxley is currently helping a real estate investment company in order to grow its office in Luxembourg. The company opened last year here and plans to drastically grow its headcount in the coming years. This is the opportunity to join a well-established group at its early stage in Luxembourg.
The team is currently composed of 40 experts in finance, tax and legal matters. The group promotes trainings, excellence and team spirit.
- Assist with US GAAP/Local GAAP/Lux GAAP conversions and review
- Obtain and review supporting documentation from third party property managers/accountants
- Assist with statutory reporting filings and preparation of property financial statements
- VAT return coordination and ledger reconciliation
- Review bank reconciliations and manage cash for wholly-owned and JV entities
- Recording journal entries, including closing journal entries for acquisitions and dispositions
- Budget to actual and other variance analysis
- Maintain fixed assets schedules and record depreciation
- Prepare periodic loan compliance packages and communicate with lenders
- Participation in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed
- You have a bachelor/master's degree in accounting, finance, economics, …
- You are fluent in English, French or Portuguese is an asset value
- You have 1-6 years of experience in accounting (holding, soparfi, real estate, ...)
- You are ambitious and are quality driven.
- You possess good communication skills and are a team player.
- You are proactive and have an inquisitive mind.
What the company can offer you:
- Salary paid on 12 months.
- Generous bonus.
- Lunch vouchers.
- 30 days of holidays.
- Transport allowance.
- A clear and fair career plan.
- The opportunity to join one of the leaders in its field.
- Training budget (ACCA, CFA, …)
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.