Sales Asset Servicing
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Sales Asset Servicing
Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others?
We are looking for someone who can help us:
– identify growth opportunities and define an acquisition strategy for key clients
– develop client relationships and present new business ideas to clients
– merchandise Asset Servicing product shelf to prospects
– cover the whole sales process (maintain pipeline & report to Solution Shelf & Market Development Manager, RFP responsibility of your client segment, offering & pricing, etc.)
– understand and answer clients' more specific needs in regard to Asset Servicing products and services.
You'll be working in the Asset Servicing team in Luxembourg, servicing our Financial Intermediaries & Family Office & Asset Owner clients. The Asset Servicing department is managing and servicing clients seeking financial solutions via investment fund structures. As a result, the department offers a wide range of fund related services to its clients including management company services, trade execution, fund administration, custody, domiciliation, registration, transfer and paying agent services.
Your experience and skills
– experience in the financial services industry, ideally as a salesperson or client relationship manager
– a proven track record of driving sales activities
– a solid experience in Luxembourg fund structures and -business
– an entrepreneurial mindset, negotiation skills and sound understanding of client needs
– an excellent communicator
– able to carry out complex investment strategies and to develop creative solutions to meet client needs
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists and senior management
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
– flexible and able to work under pressure .
– fluent in English; French or German would be an asset.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?