SPV Operations Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
You will be a key part of the team supporting Partners Group's investment professionals in the monitoring and operation of acquisition structures (Special Purpose Vehicles "SPVs") for private equity, private real estate and private infrastructure investments.
Your primary role will be to coordinate and supervise workflows with internal and external parties, ensuring fulfillment of all regulatory obligations and filings, monitoring and maintenance of corporate governance documentation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting, tax, or para-legal background and knowledge of the operation of SPV structures or fund administration more generally is preferred. Main responsibilities
What we expect
- Oversee corporate secretarial functions conducted by service providers, including meetings of shareholders & boards of directors, coordination of proxies and review of meeting minutes.
- Supervise Luxembourg based external administrators to ensure that all operational, regulatory and/or tax obligations have been completed by their respective deadlines for Partners Group SPVs.
- Act as manager / director on a number of SPV boards.
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders and counterparties (e.g. AIFM, auditors, board members, notaries, lawyers, and authorities).
- Regularly review SPV governance, including analysis of capitalization table and account reconciliations.
- Provide operational support to the Investment and Transaction specialists during operational events (e.g. investment & distribution processes).
- Work with advisors to stay up-to-date on regulatory topics and be a Luxembourg SPV knowledge center.
- Establish and drive process improvement efforts within Partners Group.
- Maintain the corporate archives of SPVs in good order (electronic & physical archive).
- Support the team in all operational activities and for implementation of projects.
What we offer
- Top academic credentials in business administration, finance and/or law.
- 3-5 years of experience in a trust and company administrator firm, paralegal would be an advantage.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm's business and industry.
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts.
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant leadership opportunities.
- Dynamic international working environment.
- Challenging career path with long-term career potential.
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model.