SENIOR IT INTERNAL AUDITOR(M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors are delighted to represent a public banking institution in their search for a Senior IT Internal Auditor.
The successful candidate will assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the Bank's internal control systems and procedures and contribute to the development of IA Data Analytics.
You will report to the Head of Internal Audit IT Unit and have regular contact with colleagues within the team and in other departments throughout the Bank.
• Plan and conduct audit missions, provide independent appraisal, report on the findings and agreed action plans for corrective actions and/or improvements;
• Identify ways to leverage technology to ensure effective knowledge management and efficient engagement execution Internal Audit Data Analytics (i.e. use of Data Analytics to support business audit assignments);
• IT General Controls (ITGCs) covering operating systems, networks, middleware, databases and applications;
• Data Governance and Data Quality as a generic topic or in specific IT and business audit assignments;
• Information Security assessment (i.e. security configuration, information classification, IT asset management);
• IT Governance and proceses;
• IT Best Banking Practices (regulatory requirements and IT Risk and control Frameworks);
• Knowledge and expertise in any other business areas (i.e. Risk Management, Compliance, Loan, Treasury, Borrowings, etc.) would be an advantage;
• Follow-up audit recommendations in order to verify that corrective actions were implemented;
• Steer and monitor the activities of external consultants;
• Contribute to creating appropriate awareness on the importance of IT risk assessments and controls;
• Keep abreast and follow latest developments in the internal audit function, particularly in the area of IT audit techniques;
• Develop, improve and implement Internal Audit processes, procedures, methodologies and working tools for conducting IT audit risk management and internal control activities;
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the Bank products and activities with special focus on IT emerging risks.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• University degree in management information systems, information management, computer science or information security;
• At least 5 years' of relevant professional experience;
• Professional qualification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor and Certified Information Systems Security Professional would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of IT best practices and frameworks (i.e. ISO 27000 series, COBIT, COSO; knowledge of ITIL or the ISO 20000) would be considered an advantage;
• Knowledge of Data Analytics tools such as SQL, Python, Alteryx, Celonis and PowerBI as well as good command of Business Objects would be an advantage;
• Experience with audit management software, such as TeamMate or equivalent would be an advantage.
• Excellent report writing skills in English and presentation skills;
• Fluent English and a good knowledge of French. Knowledge of another language would be an advantage;
Our client is a public banking institution based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.