SAP Business Objects Consultant
a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: SAP Business Objects Consultant Your Role
In the framework of the Headquarters safeguards IT systems, the work to be undertaken consists of:
Job Requirements You have...
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT technology (e.g. database management systems, business process, business activity monitoring and business intelligence technologies)
- Reviewing technical requirements and assisting the Project Manager in work breakdown and task definition from documentation resulting of the previous phases of the project(s) (e.g.: vision document, legislation, operational arrangements)
- Identifying interfaces between the concerned systems and other underlying strategic information systems of the DG;
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to reporting and dashboard design
- Coordinating the delivery (build, integration, promotion) of new systems and extensions of existing systems features with the infrastructure team
- Performing user presentations and trainings
- Writing and updating project documentation
- Participating in project meetings and communicating progress in a PM2 structured methodology
You may have...
- Good knowledge of RUP or similar project management methodology
- Very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (functional, performance and security aspects)
- Analytical skills and ability to translate business needs to working solutions
- Ability to deliver concise user presentations and trainings
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment, in strict connection with the IT staff and the users
- Working knowledge of software integration, packaging and promotion tools (e.g. Atlassian)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management and design of SAP BusinessObjects (v3.x, v4.x) universes and reports
- Strong analytics skills and abilities to translate the business process into BI dashboards and reports
- Experience and understanding in SQL and PL/SQL languages
- Experience in the designing complex KPI Dashboards for management reporting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and PowerBuilder
- Knowledge of SAS Business Intelligence solutions
- The consultant has to be fluent in English and French.
- Documents will mainly be prepared in English.
You will get...
- A do-er & learning enthusiast
- Able to cope with fast-paced environments
- Able to balance quantity with quality
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Innovative thinker
- Available for short-term business travelling
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.