Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a Risk or Compliance Manager to join the Asset Management & Alternatives Consulting team in Luxembourg.
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a Risk or Compliance Manager to join the Asset Management & Alternatives Consulting team in Luxembourg. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong experience in compliance, risk management or operations. You will be joining a large, well-established international team with an excellent reputation and client base.
You will face transformational and operational challenges which are often regulatory driven and will quickly recognise the direct impact these have on real life operations at Management Companies and Alternative Investment Fund Managers.
Luxembourg has become one of the leading jurisdictions worldwide and the leading place for setting up Private Equity and Venture Capital funds. It also boasts one of Europe’s liveliest fintech scene.
Duties of the Risk or Compliance Manager:
- Assist clients in defining their target operating model and design of related processes.
- Support in the review of ManCo/AIFM key functions including internal controls and governance arrangements.
- Work on engagements aimed to provide support on the optimization of the client`s regulatory compliance and operational effectiveness in alignment with observed market practices and regulatory expectations related to the Alternative Investment industry.
- Act as subject matter expert on dedicated regulatory topics.
- Take job ownership and a driving role in the delivery of client engagements, engagement administration and metrics monitoring
Background of the Risk or Compliance Manager:
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in compliance, risk management or operations ideally at a Management Company/AIFM or another consulting firm.
- You are passionate about Consulting and financial services.
- You have good command of the ManCo/AIFM “eco-system”.
- A good command of key regulatory topics e.g. UCITS, AIFMD and/or industry experience is an asset.
- Fluent in English; French and/or German would be considered as a strong asset.
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on +44 141 648 9416.