- Depends on the profile
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 19
eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Relationship Manager/Sales - Luxembourg
eFront is looking for Client Manager who should be competitive and driven, with a strong work ethic and a desire to leverage their current sales experience to grow revenue for the Asset Servicing segment leader.
Client Manager will be responsible for a small number of existing clients as well as developing our portfolio of asset servicing clients. It is vital that you display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to connect and establish rapport easily with a wide variety potential clients, including senior executives.
Client Manager will be responsible develop long-term relationships with a small subset of existing clients to ensure increase of revenue generated within the territory, coupled with increase in client satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a small subset of clients while increasing client satisfaction.
Ultimately, the Client Manager would have the objective increase the revenue generated on the territory through new and existing clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive revenue growth within the territory by designing and rolling out unique & appropriate strategies for each prospects and clients.
- Mobilize multiple resources (presales, consulting, support, marketing, and legal) to close deals.
- Be responsible for the achievement of sales quota on the territory and the main KPI to measure performance is Annual Contract Value on the territory net of churn.
- Sell the entire range of company solutions to clients and prospects
- Lead the client account planning cycle and identify opportunities to increase eFront technology footprint with existing client.
- Identify opportunities for eFront to deliver more value to clients through additional services or technology
- Identify and qualify prospects via targeted networking, internal sales development resources, regional leadership initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals or responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Planning and management of sales process including the execution of tasks to challenging deadlines dictated by prospect/client requirement.
- Coordination and supervision of the input of internal teams (pre sales, legal, professional services, product, support) throughout sales process to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
- Engage across stakeholders at the prospect/client to align the organization around the value of eFront.
- Uncover key components of value for the various prospect/client stakeholders to understand ‘why’ the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate ‘how’ the platform provides a solution to the challenges faced by the prospect/client.
- Work closely with our internal teams to demonstrate the business case for eFront, facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects/clients needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Work closely with Marketing to define sales and targeting strategy for assigned region.
Required skills and experience :
- 5+ years of experience in consultative and value based selling with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Individuals likely to come from sales or account management roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
- Strong understanding of the alternative asset /private equity industry desirable.
- Strong experience in working with multiple departments to deliver high value services in complex environment to clients/prospects
- Entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve.
- Highly motivated, reliable, willing to do what it takes to deliver results.
- Fluent in English is mandatory and French would be ideal
- Ability to travel 30%+