Relationship Manager We are looking for a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking Department for CEB in Luxembourg.
In this position, you will:
- Targeting the Asia-Pacific and European markets to research and pursue new business opportunities, particularly in the fields of syndicated loans and bonds investment. Providing customers with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Maintaining strong relationships with banking counterparties in China and deal with the credit application of loans guaranteed by Standby L/Cs.
- Liaising with the back-office teams to complete KYC, credit review and loan disbursement process of the corporate loans or bonds investment.
- Acting as the first line of defense to carry out risk management activities on existing credit business. Conducting post-lending monitoring, risk self-inspection, early warning management on regular basis.
- Other tasks assigned by your supervisor.
To do this job, you need to offer:
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate banking financing field. Rich knowledge in corporate banking products. Working experience in Chinese banks is a plus.
- High level of initiative and accountability, good logical thinking ability, ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- The following factors are preferred:
- Being familiar with the bond market and related business operations in the Asia-Pacific region, especially in Hong Kong.
- Having certain business resources to support the development of the Bank.
- A contract within our European headquarters,
- A dynamic and positive working environment, with a strong emphasis on team spirit and employees well being.
If you are interested, please submit your application containing a letter of introduction and a resume.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records for twelve months and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly.
Thank you for your interest.