Regulatory Lifecycle Expert
- Not Specified
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Luxembourg) S.A
- 16 Nov 17
Regulatory Lifecycle Expert Outline of the team’s responsibilities: Product Services is a function that manages the operational implementation of funds and supports the data, documentation and reporting needs throughout a Fund’s life. Regulatory Lifecycle team is within Product Services and is responsible for supporting the
Regulatory Lifecycle Expert
Outline of the team’s responsibilities:
Product Services is a function that manages the operational implementation of funds and supports the data, documentation and reporting needs throughout a Fund’s life.
Regulatory Lifecycle team is within Product Services and is responsible for supporting the management of Luxembourg and global regulatory changes impacting the Product Services Department to ensure timely communication and implementation:
• Analysis of any regulations that impact Product Services.
• Monitor ongoing changes to already implemented regulations
• Initial contact for all regulatory matters impacting Product Services
Main individual duties:
Reporting to the team leader of Regulatory Lifecycle and part of the team responsible for the successful deployment of regulatory requirements within the Product Services Department:
• Establish, support and maintain BAU process around PRIIPS and MIFID II
• Identify regulatory changes that impact Product Services
• Conduct high level impact assessments
• Participate or conduct gap analysis on specific regulatory topics.
• Support implementation of new regulations or amendments to existing regulation by acting as SME or capability owner for Product Services part of the project
• Represent Product Services on Schroders group regulatory project working groups
• Gain in depth knowledge of all Product Service department functions in order to best support any regulatory changes that impact the current BAU workflows.
• Identify and report any potential lack of controls, assess potential impact and propose corrective actions, policies and procedures.Essential skills:
University degree, A Finance orientation would be beneficial;
5 years+ Work experience in a fund/investments related company would be beneficial
Excellent English and at least one additional European language an advantage.
Meticulous and attention to details;
Analytical & control orientated;
Proactive and open-minded;
Excellent interpersonal skills and team work;
Can work on own initiative and adhere to deadlines, flexible and adaptable
Demonstrable project experience
Strong knowledge and analysis skills in financial regulatory environment and general knowledge of the Fund industry
Knowledge and previous experience in implementation of regulatory requirements such as MIFID II and PRIIPS ( desirable)
Computer skills MS Office and in particular with MS Excel;