- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 24 Sep 18
Regulatory Compliance Manager (m/f)
- Full time
Hi All, we are looking for an expert in Compliance regulatory. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
Regulatory compliance manager (m/f)
Our client has adopted an ambitious strategy with the aim of significantly improving the quality of his clients satisfaction.
The Regulatory Department plays a key role in the delivery of that strategy, combining in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise in the investment fund industry, covering more than 20 countries.
As a Manager you will be accountable for proactively providing our clients with cutting edge compliance and regulatory services.
Every day will be different and you will have the chance to cover the following topics:
- Business Compliance: interpretation of laws and regulations applicable typically to management companies, administrators, distributors and fund managers.
- Marketing Compliance: reviews of marketing materials, which support promotional activities of a fund and ensure their compliance with EU and/or local regulations, as appropriate.
- Investment Compliance: review of eligibility of assets, their categorization and the investment restrictions that apply to them in accordance with Luxembourg law.
- Support to cross-border distribution of funds (identification, interpretation and monitoring of rules to market a fund worldwide).
- Review and complete the recommendations proposed by the team.
- Contribution to the continuous maintenance and development of the department's regulatory database.
- Lead of projects and coordination of assistance to clients in the interpretation of the local regulations applicable to foreign UCITS and AIFs marketed in multiple host jurisdictions
The candidate profile
- Holds a Master's degree in Law, economics or business administration.
- Has a previous experience of 5 to 10 years in the investment fund industry.
- Has a strong understanding of the local rules and challenges related to the distribution and the marketing of foreign funds (UCITS and AIFs) on a cross border basis.
- Has a proven experience in people management and project management of regulatory changes.
- Is a strong team player but also able to work autonomously.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Is fluent in English - any other language is an advantage
Our client is a Consultancy firm benefiting from a global network.