1. Establish, implement and provide day to day delivery of processes and controls within the ECMS programme for:
a. programme and project planning
b. document and deliverable management
c. budget and resource planning
d. RAID management
e. Quality management
f. Scope management and change control
g. Stakeholder management and communications
2. Provide support to programme management for programme reporting at all levels within the programme and projects
3. Provide project management support within the programme as required
4. Deputise for the programme manager when required
5. Assist the programme manager with the running of all programme meetings
• Minimum of 5 years experience running PMO, preferably within a programme
• Proven track record of planning, deliverable management, budget management, capacity planning, RAID management, change management and stakeholder communication.
• Experience of Project Management in the Financial Industry
• Familiarity with PRINCE2 and Scrum
• Excellent communications skills, written and oral
• Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Presentation skills to Management
• English required, French / German would be an asset
Why should you join us?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large-scale projects in different sectors of activities. You will be part of a talented and dynamic team You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long-lasting work relationships.