Regional Product Lead, Institutional Services, EMEA, MD
Who we are looking for:
The EMEA Region Cross Product Lead is responsible for establishing a Product view and Roadmap aligned to the EMEA strategy at regional and country levels, leading regional product requirements and translating global initiatives into regional programs. In this role, the EMEA Regional Cross Product Lead oversees the translation of Product objectives at country and segment levels, manages a team of Country/Segment Product Leads and coordinates the efforts of the different Product lines in alignment with the regional strategy to drive a local/regional specific go-to-market strategy. Why this role is important to us:
Ensuring the Country Leads, Segment Heads and Sales team have the right Products set to formulate a successful go-to-market strategy is essential to achieve State Street's growth objectives. This role will centralize the essential tools to give our segment leaders and Country Heads the support they need to deliver effective product value proposition to prospects and clients and sustainably grow State Street's business aligned with corporate strategy. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and investor services, to complete servicing solutions for alternative assets, exchange traded funds and ESG, Investment Services tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
This integrated role will require a proactive professional to formulate communication strategies and messaging to internal and external stakeholders. What you will be responsible for:
As EMEA Region Cross Product Leader Product, you will
What we value:
- Establish a Product view and Roadmap aligned to EMEA strategy
- Lead the regional product requirements and translate global initiatives into regional programs
- Establish effective interactions and lead regional product initiatives (e.g. revenue acceleration, pricing models standardization)
- Support regional product investment agenda working with global product leads on prioritization
- Coordinate regional product regulatory change and thought leadership agenda
- Establish effective interactions between the product team, operations teams, segment teams, IT teams and corporate function teams, across countries, segments and EMEA to deliver strategically aligned solutions to complex client problems.
- Establish key performance metrics for evaluating effectiveness against objectives for each country and segment.
- Create forums internally and with clients to encourage idea sharing and innovation.
- Understand the market, competitive forces and client direction.
- Instill a culture and environment of risk excellence.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrate skills in problem assessment and resolution as well as collaborative problem solving in a complex setting.
- Possess excellent communications skills within an organization and with clients.
- Proven ability to detect emerging trends, and encourage and make recommendations for creative change.
- Proven ability to achieve results with the persistence and patience necessary to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and lead team efforts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills.
About State Street What we do.
- Based preferably in the UK, Germany, Luxembourg, or Ireland
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers