For our Headquarters in Luxembourg we are looking for a REGIONAL IN HOUSE COUNSEL – SENIOR MANAGER. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will be the first point of contact and be in charge for all legal matters that come up in the region (Luxembourg and Continental Europe) including litigation, IP, real estate, private equity, supplier contacts;
- You will liaise with country executives to ensure a good escalation of legal matters with the regional Executive;
- You will work on litigation matters with a significant exposure and will be the owner of service agreements;
- You will deal with HR legal matters within the region, including GDPR aspect;
- You will develop and ensure that legal training is provided to local offices;
- You will advise local companies and senior management on a range of regulatory and legal matters.
- You hold a university degree in law completed by postgraduate studies in corporate law, commercial law or international law;
- You have a very deep knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg corporate law as well as Luxembourg regulatory environment (CSSF requirements…);
- You have at least 8 years of experience as a lawyer within an international environment;
- You are fluent in both French and English, any other language is an asset;
- You have a good understanding of all risks a business structure like Alter Domus is facing in a global context where regulations are increasing and you are familiar with legal watch process.