See job description for details
Project Manager Tasks
- As part of Avantage-Reply Consulting, you will be part of and coordinate both Avantage Reply consultants and our client projects, missions and teams in their projects and programmes. (Regulatory, compliance, IT/business transformation, IT tools improvement, etc.).
- Your hands-on experience will be of benefit to assist our clients either directly within their business lines or by leading an Avantage Reply team to successfully deliver program/project. You will lead or be involved in the scoping, governance definition, planning, estimation, monitoring (Steering committee, project committee, budget and risk follow up).
- You will take an active role in our project management and business analysis practice to continuously improve the positioning of its service offering and guide key decisions.
- You will be able to lead Finance, Risk & Data transformation, improvement and innovation projects for our clients based in Luxembourg.
- A non-hierarchical organisation that promotes openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and the Reply Group
- Competitive base salary alongside a benefits package including bonuses to reward performance
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of complex but rewarding projects for prestigious clients within the banking industry
- Internal knowledge sharing, a dedicated Risk and Regulatory Academy, external courses, and professional certification programs (e.g., FRM, PRM)
- Further development and progression of our people to maximise their potential
About Avantage Reply
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, or in a Business-related field
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in Risk and/or Finance Project Management in the banking industry or other relevant industry
- Professional experience with Project Management methodologies used in the Luxembourg Financial sector (Prince2, Agile, Waterfall, PMBOK, etc.) is an asset
- Result oriented, pragmatic, ability to set clear goals and objectives and achieve them within defined deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage teams varying in size, experience, and skillsets
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.