IT Recruiter/ HR Assistant
Are you a Project Manager with more than 5 years of experience in the banking sector? Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
Project Manager - Global Custody
What would be your mission?
Your mission will consist of leading and supporting the implementation of high-impact measures to improve the growth and efficiency of the client.
What would be your tasks?
- Responsibility for the successful implementation of the program’s projects and coordination of their dependencies
- Planning the program and monitoring the progress
- Definition of Lean program rules and control of their adherence
- Management of impediments and initiation of needed amendments
- Administration and tracking of given budget
- Compilation and provision of overall needed data to the program participants
- Close interaction and collaboration with business leaders and / or Lean project teams to drive progress
- Follow-up defined and agreed action items
- Preparation of reporting documents and presentations for the top management and committees
- Act as an ambassador and coach for operational leadership and Lean culture
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in strong program and project management skills
- Knowledge of Securities Services / Global Custody, especially of the corporate action & income processing world
- Knowledge of LEAN and/or Six Sigma, good analytical conceptual and problem-solving skills
- High commitment, motivation with a strong sense of ownership
- Well organized – able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Pro-active player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment independently and accurately
- Excellent written and spoken English; German and/or French would be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile consulting project environments would be a strong asset
- Jira and/or MS-Project
- MS Office
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.