Program Manager CRM & Digital (W/M)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Philips Luxembourg
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Our client is a leading independent Asset Management Company. Its technology team (15 people) is based in Paris, Luxembourg & London. The program management supports the transformation of the business, through dedicated or transversal projects. To support the strategy of growth of the company, they are looking to recruit a senior Program Manager for CRM & Digital. This newly created role reports to the Chief Information Officer and could be based in Luxembourg or Paris.
As Program Manager, the key responsibilities and scope of the role will be:
- Manage the Technology for Distribution & Digital team. Drive a customer centric and result driven culture ensuring high quality standards are met at all times ;
- Envision the best multi-year strategic roadmap with distribution leaders - Marketing, Sales and Communication - by creating and developing a distribution & digital project portfolio strategy ;
- Work with all business areas to define and develop the ongoing CRM platform strategy, Salesforce, and its ecosystem ;
- Support distribution leaders to model consumer behavior drivers, by developing predictive analytics capabilities and a best-in-class data analytics program ;
- Leverage a deep knowledge and leadership in statistical analysis, transaction, social, and behavioral data. Guide/support engineering team to define/design advanced analyses ;
- Evaluate emerging/innovative technologies and make creative recommendations ;
- Learn the latest means for digital and electronic communications and social media, and ensure that investments in this area provide significant return to overall communications and marketing goals for the firm ;
- Strengthen information sharing, community building, and engagement internally & externally by overseeing and developing the use of portals and technologies.
This role is based in Luxembourg with meetings implying physical presence in Paris and London.
- 10+ years of experience in project management, digital transformation and customer experience programs for financial institutions, preferably asset management ;
- Deep knowledge of client-focused distribution solutions including, but not limited to: CRM, Client Data Management, Marketing Automation, Digital Web ;
- Experience creating and executing effective change management plans, leading others through transformational change. You internalize strategic business imperatives set by your leaders and envision the solutions that will bring us closer to our goals to provide us with distinct competitive advantages in our markets ;
- Be a builder, someone who can drive organizational change and be a thought leader in Technology for digital & distribution in the asset management industry ;
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to derive insight and recommendations from data ;
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing cross functional teams ;
- Knowledge of Agile and scrum, experience with project management solutions like Target Process would be a plus ;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to lead cross organizationally ;
- Willingness to travel ;
- Fluent in English & French.
If you are interested in this new challenge, please send your application to Rémi Fouilloy, Morgan Philips Luxembourg, quoting the reference LUA/DI/016595.