Private Investment Execution Specialist (M/F)
Investment Operations Analyst - Private Equity (M/F)
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become an integral part of Schroder Adveq's Private Investment Execution Team. Schroder Adveq is a specialized provider of private investment solutions enabling our clients to invest in select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments. The role may require some business travel (Zurich, London or Jersey).
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
You will be part of Schroder Adveq's Private Investment Execution Team and the Schroder Adveq Legal team based in Jersey, Zurich and London. The team is part of the larger Schroder Group Compliance, Legal and Governance team.
What you'll do
- Coordinate corporate actions on behalf of our products, such as investment consents, proxies, resolutions
- Coordinate KYC, FATCA & CRS, US Tax requests
- Support with transaction management, subscriptions, transfers and investor and investment closings
- Coordinate ongoing investor and investment related requests and liaise with the various departments
- Maintain internal systems such as Efront (FIA)
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- At least 3-5 year's relevant experience with a fund administrator or trust company
- Relevant professional qualification (Diploma level preferred)
- Experience in the area of AML/KYC and related legal and tax aspects
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Good understanding of investments and its operational aspects, preferably private equity or private asset investments
- Good understanding of MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
You will have
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Good organizational and communication skills, team player and the ability to interact and liaise with various departments with conflicting deadlines
- Hands-on and flexible attitude to work
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.